Your privacy is important to us. It is Skyler’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on the Skyler website, and other websites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we need it to provide you a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third partners, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of the services you require.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are “cookies”?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser “Help” section on how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered a to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Cookies related to surveys
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
Site Preference Cookies
To provide you a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third- Party Cookies
– This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most used and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
– Third- party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this website so that we can continue to produce interesting content. These cookies can track things like, the time you spend on the site, or the pages you visit, and helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
– From time to time, we test new features and make changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
– As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our website actually buy, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as well, since we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure you get the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that FlySkyler Your Flight Assistant offers on the website and:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate content of racism, xenophobic nature, gambling, or any type of illegal pornography; in support of terrorism or against human rights;C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Skyler, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the damages.
To provide you a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences. Hopefully, this is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure you need or not, it’s safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the features you use on our site.